27th November 2015, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the basis of selecting merit list for diploma students?

Sir I want know that on what basis the merit list is for selection of student to diploma? Hi sir please let me as soon as possible. I am looking for a quick response from your side.

29th November 2015, 01:19 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is the basis of selecting merit list for diploma students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I want know that on what basis the merit list is for selection of student to diploma? Hi sir please let me as soon as possible. I am looking for a quick response from your side.
The selection process for Diploma course may differ from Institution to Institution based on various factors such as University reputation, Specialization, etc. Those who are interested to pursue for the Diploma course must satisfy the below criteria:

Eligibility Criteria:

- Applicants applying for admission in the three years Diploma must have cleared 10th standard or 12th standard with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.

- Those applicants who belonging from reserved category need to score at least 45% marks in 10th board exam. Applicants who are waiting for a 10th board exam can also apply.

Admission to the three years Diploma course is made on the basis of the score obtained on the 10th board exam. The cut off marks required for Diploma course may differ from Institution to Institution. However, first preference will be given to the candidates who scored more than 60% of marks in 10th board exam. There is no specific entrance exam entrance for Diploma course. However, some reputed Diploma Institution may conduct entrance exams for the final selection process. Such Institution may consider both the 10th exam score and entrance exam score as well.
29th November 2015, 07:12 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Merit list for diploma student will be prepared according to highest marks scored by students in common entrance test.

You prepare yourself for entrance exam instead of wasting your time on such silly thoughts.
30th November 2015, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Hai sir.I am doing Diploma in mechanical engineer
After I will studying marine engineer at BE.
And also,How many percentage for final year?
I am waiting for your answer sir reply faster
Thank you sir
30th November 2015, 11:02 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

The selection process for Diploma course is mainly based on the marks obtained in the respective entrance examinations conducted by the State Councils.
You just prepare yourself for the entrance examination and score well in order to get your name in the merit list.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?