3rd June 2015, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in BCA in DAV with 63% in 12th

can i get admission in bca in d.a.v with 63% in +12?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in B.Com?
  2. Can I get admission in BCA in DAV with 63% in 12th -- [New]
  3. Admission in DAV College Chandigarh after passing 12th with 80%?
  4. After scoring 77% in 12th commerce can I get admission in DAV college in Chandigarh?
  5. Can I get admission in BSc/B.A in DAV Chandigarh after passing 12th with 65% in non medical?
  6. Admission in DAV college for BSc after scoring 67% in 12th medical?
  7. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in DAV College Chandigarh?
  8. Procedure to get admission in MCM DAV College, Chandigarh for B.Com Part-I if secured 73% in 12th with Maths additional?
  9. B.Com Admission in DAV-10 College
  10. Can I get admission in DAV School Chandigarh having 51.6% in 12th Haryana Board?
  11. Can I get admission in Bsc Medical in DAV college after passing 12th with 65%
  12. Procedure to get admission for B.Com course through Sports Quota in Dav College, Chandigarh?
  13. Can I get admission in BBA in GGDSD college or DAV college Chandigarh after scoring 75% marks in 12th commerce?
  14. Can I get admission in DAV college in BSc Biotechnology after scoring 74.53% in 12th medical
  15. Can I get admission in SD college or MCM DAV college by scoring 76% in 12th CBSE board?
  16. How can I get admission in BBK Dav Women College in 12th standard?
  17. Information about B.Com colleges of Chandigarh? What is the admission criteria? Is it possible to take admission in DAV college Chandigarh? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get admission in DAV if I get more than 80% in 12th HP board? Date of issue of prospectus?
3rd June 2015, 07:35 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission in BCA in DAV with 63% in 12th

Yes.you can apply for BCA after completion of your 12th std.but for you should have maths subject in your 12th std.

Eligibility for BCA

You should have qualification of (10+2) with maths subject

In BCA admission , some colleges conduct entrance exams for admission.so you can also get a admission in such best BCA college after secure a good score in entrance exam.

Best colleges for BCA

- christ college
- SRM , chennai
- symbosis college of computer studies & research
- Birla institute of technology

After the BCA , you can get a job in private or government sectors.you can also persue your further education.
3rd June 2015, 08:26 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Can I get admission in BCA in DAV with 63% in 12th

You are eligible to fill up the application form for D.A.V but there is no surety that you will get admission because admissions D.A.V college provides on the basis of merit list of 12th Board exams and merit list changes every year and no one can predict about the merit list because it depends on many factors like how many students apply in the college for same course it increase the competition on the basis of last few merit list you won't get admission in the college

Visit the college and buy a prospectus of the college from the office because in prospectus you will get every information about the college as well as an application form , fill up the form and submit to the office then wait for merit list check out did your name is mention or not in the merit list
3rd June 2015, 08:58 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes absolutely of course you are eligible to apply for BCA in DAV University. And to know the more details about the eligibility criteria and all you need to have a look on the eligibility criteria for BCA from DAV university.

Eligibility Required for BCA from DAV :

<> You must have completed 12th with minimum 50% of marks from the recognized University.

<> You have completed 12th with atleast one of the subjects are Maths/Stats/Computers/Information systems.

<> There is a Percentage relaxation for SC/ST Candidates about 5% (i.e 45%) .

Based on merit/Interview they will give the admissions for selected candidates.

Finally the duration of BCA Course is " 3 years " .

For further details you have a look on the below attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf eligibility (1).pdf(6.8 KB, 100 views)
3rd June 2015, 11:34 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i get admission in bca in d.a.v with 63% in +12?
Yes, you are eligible for BCA course.

BCA stands for Bachelor's of Computer Application.

The candidate should have completed 12th in any stream preferably Science stream with at least 50% marks with Mathematics as one of the subject of studies from a recognized Board.

Your age shouldn't be below 17 years.
3rd June 2015, 12:07 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

DAV Chandigarh offer Bachelor of Computer Application after 12th standard having 120 Seats.

Eligibility for BCA in DAV Chandigarh:

10+2 examination in any discipline with at least 50% marks

Having passed matriculation examination mathematics as one of subjects

Any other examination equivalent to 12th standard

5% weight age will be given for each of the subjects of mathematics & computer science /information technology to the candidates who studied at 10+2 level at the time of admission.
3rd June 2015, 07:46 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

If the candidate had done 10+2 or intermediate or HSC from central or state board and passed with 50% aggregate with English are eligible.

procedure to apply:- candidate can obtain an application form from college office as per admission schedule.

-The form should be complete in all respects, with all supporting documents at the time of submission/interview.

-Wrong statement of facts or willful concealing of information may lead to cancellation of the admission of the student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?