19th October 2015, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the benefit of join B.Arch course after Diploma in Architecture?

I am doing my 2nd year in diploma in architecture. And after that i will join B.Arch course. So i want to know about the benefit of doing B.Arch after the completion of Diploma in Architecture? thank u

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  2. What is the benefit of join B.Arch course after Diploma in Architecture? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to do correspondence in B.Arch after doing diploma in Architecture?
  4. How to get admission in DCRUST? I have scored 82/200 in NATA exam
  5. How to join B.Arch after diploma? What are the colleges in Chennai that offer B.Arch for diploma holders?
  6. Is it possible to get a seat in Civil/Architecture after securing 62 in B.Tech and 33 in B.Arch in Meghalaya?
  7. B.Tech VS B.Arch, which one is better?
  8. Correspondence courses from Abroad equivalent to Architecture for Civil engineer with 21 years work experience?
  9. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry?
  10. How to join Architecture diploma course in Maharashtra after doing F.Y.Bsc?
  11. Can I join Government Job after passing diploma in Architecture?
  12. AIEEE BArch. Rank required for admission in architecture -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I join Architecture after studying diploma civil 3rd semester?
  14. Possibility to join Diploma in Architecture at any college of Bangalore if haven't appeared in PUC exam for diploma in Interior Design candidate?
  15. How can I do diploma after passing B.Tech or B.Arch correspondence
  16. What should I do between B.Arch regular or correspondence
  17. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch?
  18. Can I do BSc after doing diploma in Architecture? Can I directly join 2nd year after diploma?
20th October 2015, 03:39 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the benefit of join B.Arch course after Diploma in Architecture?

One of the major benefits to you in that context is that you will be specialized in that particular field and will be holding much more value than any other diploma holder would have. Moreover, job prospects does also grows a lot in this case. Below, I am mentioning the job prospects after completion of B.Arch, kindly have a look at it.

Job and Career options for B.Arch:

Employment Areas;

> Architecture and Building Development Firms.

> Department of Post and Telegraph.

> Department of Railways.

> Housing and Urban Development Corporations.

> National Building Organization.

> National Institutes of Urban Affairs.

> Private Construction Organizations.

> Public Works Department (PWD).

> Town and Country Planning Organization., etc.

Job Types;

> Architectural Technician.

> Architectural Theoretician.

> Architectural Conservator.

> Architectural Engineer.

> Architectural Technologist.

> Architecture Critic.

> Architecture Photographer.

> Building Control Officer.

> Building Inspector, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?