19th October 2015, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Need information about Diploma course in Architecture field?

I am 22 and i have completed B.Com course. I have got 65% and i want to do Diploma in architecture field. So give me information regarding this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Diploma in Architecture on 10th basis if working in Architecture field?
  2. Detailed information about Diploma in Architecture program for a candidate who has completed B.E.(CE) 10 years ago?
  3. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch?
  4. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  5. Can I pursue Architecture course after completing diploma in civil engineering
  6. How to join B.Arch in Architecture after passing diploma in Architecture Assistantship?
  7. Documents needed for admission in Diploma of Architecture? Top 10 colleges for pursuing Diploma in architecture?
  8. Cutoff marks required in JEXPO for admission in Architecture Diploma?
  9. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to get admitted for B.Architecture after completing diploma in Architecture?
  11. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Architecture course in Mumbai on 10th basis?
  12. Whether Architecture Diploma course is equivalent to 12th and PUC?
  13. Can I get good private college after scoring an AIR of 206190 in AIEEE and 32483 state rank?
  14. How to pursue B.Arch course after ITI or Polytechnic?
  15. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  16. Is there any college in Tamil Nadu for one year Diploma in Architecture?
  17. Can I study Part Time Diploma in Architecture having 10 years experience as a Architectural Draughtsman?
  18. What is the minimum eligibility criteria for doing Architecture bachelor degree after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
20th October 2015, 11:33 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need information about Diploma course in Architecture field?

Sorry to inform you, You are not eligible for Diploma course in Architecture field after completion of B.com course. To join architecture course the basic eligibility criteria is 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks in Science subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have passed class 10th from a recognized board with Science and Mathematics as subjects.

The lower age limit is 15 years and upper age limit to apply for Diploma in Architecture course is 21 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?