22nd June 2014, 06:42 PM
Posts: n/a

Correspondence courses from Abroad equivalent to Architecture for Civil engineer with 21 years work experience?

I am a diploma holder in civil engineering as well third year drop out from bachelor in civil engineering having 21 years expierence in planning,execution and construction freelance individually now i want to do correspondence course in architecture?equivalent to barch ti procure architecture license please help.

Related Questions:
  1. How much education is required to join energy auditing?
  2. Engineering through distance mode is possible for Arts graduate?
  3. Courses which I can take in Architecture in India or Abroad after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  4. How to go abroad for civil jobs? I am a civil engineer with no experience
  5. How to do MBA part time? I am pursuing B.Com exam
  6. Is it possible to join correspondence PG course in Architecture after passing Civil Engineering? Which institutes in India provides this course?
  7. Can I do graduation/PG through correspondence course in Architecture?
  8. Any correspondence courses equivalent to MDS in India or abroad?
  9. Is a B.E Mechanical Student eligible for Energy Manager Exam? Date of next exam?
  10. Civil engineering after Diploma in Architecture and 3 years of work experience to find a Government job?
  11. Is it good to do 1 year MBA in abroad without work experience? What is the fee structure of USA and Australia for 1 year MBA?
  12. Can I join ISRO after 12th? Date of entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What kind of job or work experience is needed to go abroad to study MBA?
  14. How to join B.E Architecture after completing diploma in civil engineering
  15. How to do masters programme in chemical engineering from abroad university if I am a chemical engineer with 2 years experience
  16. How may I do Civil Engineer Summer Internship? I've done 3rd year master degree of civil engineering
  17. Will the Indian Experience work abroad(In UK)? How to get work visa in UK?
  18. Which course should I pursue from abroad after completing LLB DLL, LW and PGDHRM from SCDL? I also have more than 2 year experience in recruitment?
12th August 2016, 11:21 PM
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Correspondence courses from Abroad equivalent to Architecture for Civil engineer with 21 years work experience?

I have completed my graduation in civil engineering, and I passionate about architecture , designing,
Kindly suggest me any courses, entrance exam if any for the courses ,
[email protected]
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
Please also check: