13th June 2014, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to join Diploma in Architecture at any college of Bangalore if haven't appeared in PUC exam for diploma in Interior Design candidate?

sir
i have done my 10th and den joined diploma in interior design...
i finished that...and i hvnt done puc...now i wanna join to diploma in architecture,, so is der a chance for me to join and does any1 no college in bangalore...plz help me

Related Questions:
11th October 2016, 08:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to join Diploma in Architecture at any college of Bangalore if haven't appeared in PUC exam for diploma in Interior Design candidate?

For diploma in architecture admission, you need to appear for polytechnic entrance exam of the state. In case, of admission at Bangalore, you can appear for Karnataka polytechnic entrance exam.

You just need class 10th qualification to become eligible for it. Admission will be based on the performance in entrance exam and seats are allotted through counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?