8th March 2015, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I do open diploma in computer hardware and network while working?

Sir/Mam,

I have completed my S.S.L.C and Also 6 months N.C.V.T course in computer hardware. And i want to do Diploma in this course(3year). But iam also work in this field. So can i do open diploma in hardware and networking at any I.T.C or university in india. Pls give me a answer.

By
Jishnu.C.M

Related Questions:
9th March 2015, 07:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do open diploma in computer hardware and network while working?

Yes you can pursue Diploma course in Hardware and Networking while working but you have to attend the classes according to the Institutes schedule. Mostly this course will be practical and you have to undergo various training before completion of the course. 10th is the minimum qualification required for it. Therefore, if you have completed 10th from a recognized board of education then you are definitely eligible for admission without any doubt. There are many Universities offering this Diploma and admission is mostly based on entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?