5th November 2015, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Is it worth doing B.Sc. in Hardware and Networking after Diploma?

Hi, I had finished my Diploma in EC. Still now i didn't get any proper job. I am planning to pursue B.Sc. in Hardware and networking from KSOU. Is it worth doing?

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma in computer hardware and networking at any ITC or Indian university?
  2. Is Diploma in Business Administration worthy after B.Sc. in Hardware & Networking?
  3. How to do diploma in computer hardware and networking after completing HSc?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech(CSE) if completed 3 years diploma in Hardware & Networking program?
  5. Eligibility of hardware and networking diploma course after Hr. Sec. in Arts stream?
  6. What can i do after Diploma in Hardware and Networking except BA?
  7. Can i do degree after Hardware and Networking Diploma?
  8. Can I do BSc or B.Tech computers after doing 1 year diploma course in Computer Hardware and Networking and passing intermediate 5 years back in commerce?
  9. Is it possible to get computer hardware and networking job in government sector?
  10. Can I do open diploma in computer hardware and network while working?
  11. Which institute is better for doing 1 year Hardware and Networking course? Is CCNA a good course to join? What is the fee of Hardware and Networking course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What jobs can I do after completing computer hardware and networking diploma from ITI?
  13. Will MCITP course help in increasing my salary? I have completed my diploma in computer science and diploma in Hardware and Networking
  14. Job opportunities in Government sector for 12th student who has completed Diploma in Hardware & Networking?
  15. correspondence diploma mba course? details?
  16. Should I take BSc or B.Com after completing my CEC in Inter? I am also interested in Hardware and Networking
  17. Can i do internship in Hardware and Networking after Diploma?
  18. Best institute which teaches diploma in hardware and networking in India?
9th November 2015, 02:02 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it worth doing B.Sc. in Hardware and Networking after Diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I had finished my Diploma in EC. Still now i didn't get any proper job. I am planning to pursue B.Sc. in Hardware and networking from KSOU. Is it worth doing?

Yes it is worth studying B.Sc Hardware and Networking after the diploma course.

The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 10+2 or equivalent.

You can get many jobs after the course.

You can work as Technical Support Staff, Network Support, System Administrator, System Assistant,
Network Administrator, Customer Support Engineer, etc.

You can work in companies like HCL, Progressive Infotech, Khaitan Solutions, Genpact India, Info Services,
3i Infotech, Crystal Solutions, Akal Information Systems,
Kent RO Systems, HCL Infosystems, Net Connect etc.

So you can do this course which has many job opportunities.

Other than this you can also start your own business in Hardware line.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?