14th May 2015, 03:40 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility of hardware and networking diploma course after Hr. Sec. in Arts stream?

I'm Maidul Sk.Can I complete hardware and networking diploma?
I'm passed higher secondary in arts group.

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to join CBI after graduating in Arts and diploma in computer hardware and networking?
  2. Can I do the course of hardware and networking after completing 12th from Arts?
  3. Diploma in computer hardware and networking at any ITC or Indian university?
  4. How to do diploma in computer hardware and networking after completing HSc?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech(CSE) if completed 3 years diploma in Hardware & Networking program?
  6. Can arts students apply for BCA? I have completed computer hardware and networking
  7. What will be the scope of Hardware & Networking course after completion of 12th class in Commerce stream?
  8. Can I do open diploma in computer hardware and network while working?
  9. What jobs can I do after completing computer hardware and networking diploma from ITI?
  10. Which institute is better for doing 1 year Hardware and Networking course? Is CCNA a good course to join? What is the fee of Hardware and Networking course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Will MCITP course help in increasing my salary? I have completed my diploma in computer science and diploma in Hardware and Networking
  12. Job opportunities in Government sector for 12th student who has completed Diploma in Hardware & Networking?
  13. correspondence diploma mba course? details?
  14. Best institute which teaches diploma in hardware and networking in India?
  15. Best training institutions for pursuing hardware networking courses?
  16. Is entrance exam mandatory for B.tech or B.E after having diploma in hardware and networking? -- [New]
  17. Best institute in Delhi to do diploma in computer hardware and networking in Delhi?
  18. After 3 years Diploma in Hardware and Networking can I do B.Tech in Computer Science?
14th May 2015, 09:47 AM
MECHANICAL POWER

Default Re: Eligibility of hardware and networking diploma course after Hr. Sec. in Arts stream?

Yes, you can do Diploma in Hardware and Networking after completing your 12th with arts.
First I inform you that a students who passed 10th can join any Diploma course.

To get admission in Diploma in Hardware and Networking you have to appear in Entrance Exam of Diploma as like JEXPO , DCECE , AP-CET etc.
Diploma Entrance Exam syllabus is totally based on 10th board syllabus, so you have must take some preparation for Entrance Exam of Diploma.
Also you have to score good rank in Entrance Exam to get admission in good college.
14th May 2015, 11:29 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility of hardware and networking diploma course after Hr. Sec. in Arts stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm Maidul Sk.Can I complete hardware and networking diploma?
I'm passed higher secondary in arts group.
You have passed 12th standard so you are eligible for diploma course in hardware and networking. Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for Diploma entrance exam.Your age should be below 21 years.
23rd October 2015, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my diploma course
in 2014 but I am not able to clear backlog subject please help me what i have to do I dont want wast time
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?