5th November 2015, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Is Diploma in Business Administration worthy after B.Sc. in Hardware & Networking?

I have completed my Bsc in Hardware & Networking in distance mode under Punjab Technical University from Brainware Kolkata learning centre. Now i want to Diploma in Business Administration. So i want to know if this is worthy or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech(CSE) if completed 3 years diploma in Hardware & Networking program?
  2. Diploma in computer hardware and networking at any ITC or Indian university?
  3. Job opportunities in Government sector for 12th student who has completed Diploma in Hardware & Networking?
  4. How to do diploma in computer hardware and networking after completing HSc?
  5. Which sector is best suitable for me to get job having completed MBA, B.Com, Post Graduate Diploma in Hardware & Networking and Diploma in Tally and Practical Taxation?
  6. Eligibility of hardware and networking diploma course after Hr. Sec. in Arts stream?
  7. Is it worth doing B.Sc. in Hardware and Networking after Diploma? -- [New]
  8. What will be the scope of Hardware & Networking course after completion of 12th class in Commerce stream?
  9. What can i do after Diploma in Hardware and Networking except BA?
  10. Can i do degree after Hardware and Networking Diploma?
  11. Can I do BSc or B.Tech computers after doing 1 year diploma course in Computer Hardware and Networking and passing intermediate 5 years back in commerce?
  12. Howto get job in Government sector after completing 3 year diploma in CSE and 1 year diploma in Hardware & Networking and B.Tech in Information Technology?
  13. Is it possible to get computer hardware and networking job in government sector?
  14. Can I do open diploma in computer hardware and network while working?
  15. Which institute is better for doing 1 year Hardware and Networking course? Is CCNA a good course to join? What is the fee of Hardware and Networking course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What jobs can I do after completing computer hardware and networking diploma from ITI?
  17. Will MCITP course help in increasing my salary? I have completed my diploma in computer science and diploma in Hardware and Networking
  18. Procedure to do internship in Hardware & Networking field?
11th November 2015, 09:46 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Diploma in Business Administration worthy after B.Sc. in Hardware & Networking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my Bsc in Hardware & Networking in distance mode under Punjab Technical University from Brainware Kolkata learning centre. Now i want to Diploma in Business Administration. So i want to know if this is worthy or not?

The Diploma in Business Administration is also a good course.

The course will increase your managerial skills.

You can also learn how to handle people.

You can also learn how to communicate and your interpersonal skills will improve.

You can also do PG Diploma course in the management field.

The job opportunity in the field is high.

You have also completed your graduation in Hardware and Networking so can get a job easily in your field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?