7th February 2014, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

What can I do having completed Diploma in Mechanical engineering?

Am completed diploma mechanical engineering with 78% . . .now i what can i do ? Am interested in 1 yr courses What can i do after completing diploma in mech

Related Questions:
  1. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  2. How can I get last six years question paper of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Previous years question papers for Junior Engineer post of Railway in Mechanical Engineering? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering
  4. How to pursue mechanical engineering B.Tech through distance from JNTU after doing diploma in the same field?
  5. What are the options available for me after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 54%?
  6. What can I do having completed Diploma in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  7. How to become assistant locopilot after completing diploma in mechanical engineering with 60% marks in diploma?
  8. Which field should I choose after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 81% marks? Colleges for direct 2nd year admission to diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. How to take admission in diploma in civil engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  10. Govt. jobs after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering? I have completed SSC and ITI
  12. How to become a RTO officer? I have completed engineering diploma in mechanical engineering
  13. Which courses can I do after passing diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  14. Am I eligible for IAS/IPS entrance exam? I have completed diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  15. Can I get Job in Designing sector after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Designing?
  16. How to do mechanical engineering graduation after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? I am doing a job in private industry
  17. How can I apply for AMIE course? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering
  18. How to opt for diploma in mechanical engineering?
10th February 2014, 12:54 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What can I do having completed Diploma in Mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am completed diploma mechanical engineering with 78% . . .now i what can i do ? Am interested in 1 yr courses What can i do after completing diploma in mech
Nice to see that you're Interested to develop your career. There are of course available after completing Diploma in Mechanical Course.

Higher degree course are very Important to achieve your career goal. So, we suggest you to apply for Higher degree course.

You may apply for Higher Degree courses like,
  • B.Sc Degree in Computer Science
  • IT Course
  • Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (PGDME)
  • Post Graduate Diploma Advanced Mechanical Systems (PGDCA)

So, you may apply for any one of course in which you have Interested. After completing the course then definitely you may good Job in reputed Corporate sector.
11th February 2014, 06:35 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

You have obtained 78% in your Diploma course which is a very good percentage.After your diploma,I recommend you to go for the Graduate courses such as B.Tech/B.E for good career.Mechanical engineering is a very good and oldest branch among the best branches in engineering.This field is basically known for the Application base and are extremely diverse and Broad.

You must have got a good knowledge on the concepts such as Mechanics,Thermodynamics,Robotics,kinematics,struc tural analysis,fluid mechanics and more.So if you are good at these concepts get job is very easy for you either to get government job or else the core or private jobs in your Mechanical stream.

After your completion of Diploma in Mechanical engineering,I request you to go for the higher studies such as B.Tech/B.E graduation courses.Because soon after completion of the courses which I mentioned earlier,you can there by go for the Masters (Postgraduate courses) such as M.E/M.Tech and Masters in Business Administration.The following companies and organization recruit the mechanical engineers largely every year.They are like Kirloskar,IOCL,ONGC,HPCL,BPCL,BARC,ISRO,NTPC,DRDO, GAIL,SAIL,Power Grid corporation,Engineers India Limited,Coal India Limited,Cummins,Tata Engineering Services limited,L&T,Tata motors,Ford,Hyundai and more.Remember one thing that,companies recruits the candidates who are with only the fundamental concepts and Practical knowledge towards the systems.
12th February 2014, 03:34 PM
Sowmya449

If you are interested in further studies you may apply for Higher Degree courses like,..B.Sc Degree in Computer Science,IT Course,Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (PGDME),Post Graduate Diploma Advanced Mechanical Systems (PGDCA)....
12th February 2014, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

I want to cut off list of direct second year mechanical engineering admission in dket,rit,sgit,jjm,pvpit maharashtra
13th February 2014, 07:51 PM
Sowmya449

If you are interested in further studies you may apply for Higher Degree courses like,..B.Sc Degree in Computer Science,IT Course,Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (PGDME),Post Graduate Diploma Advanced Mechanical Systems (PGDCA)....
13th February 2014, 07:54 PM
Sowmya449

After completion of Diploma in Mechanical engineering,I request you to go for the higher studies such as B.Tech/B.E graduation.After you can go for the Masters (Postgraduate courses) such as M.E/M.Tech and Masters in Business Administration.The following companies and organization recruit the mechanical engineers largely every year.They are like Kirloskar,IOCL,ONGC,HPCL,BPCL,BARC,ISRO,NTPC,DRDO, GAIL,SAIL,Power Grid corporation,Engineers India Limited,Coal India Limited,Cummins,Tata Engineering Services limited,L&T,Tata motors,Ford,Hyundai and more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?