18th July 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue mechanical engineering B.Tech through distance from JNTU after doing diploma in the same field?

hello sir; I completed in diploma in mechanical engineering I choose to complete in distance engineering please give me the detailes in distance engineering in mechanical engineering to email of [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the institutes/study centers available in Orissa to pursue degree in Mechanical Engineering from JNTU University?
  2. How to pursue diploma in mechanical engineering after completing graduation from IGNOU
  3. Which are the colleges to pursue AICTE approved diploma in mechanical engineering distance course
  4. How can I pursue diploma course through distance in electrical engineering
  5. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from IGNOU? Should I get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in any Government college after this Diploma course?
  7. How to pursue B.Tech through distance learning under the council of distance education? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering under West Bengal State Council of Technical education
  8. How to do BE/B.Tech through distance education after completion of Diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. List of distance engineering universities in which I can apply after completing diploma in Civil Engineering course?
  10. Is KSOU approved by distance education council for diploma in Mechanical engineering in distance mode?
  11. JNTU B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering-Metrology and Surface Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering through Distance Education for Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Higher studies after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering by Distance Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which one is better distance, MBA after Diploma or Degree after Diploma?
  15. Should i continue my school or start learning how to fix vehicles? -- [New]
  16. Is there any scholarship available for Distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  17. Which are the B.Tech colleges in AP offering distance in B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  18. Which are the B.Tech colleges in AP offering distance in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?

9th September 2011, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue mechanical engineering B.Tech through distance from JNTU after doing diploma in the same field?

SIR,
I AM 10 2 SCI IN 2007. I WANT TO PURSIVE B. TECH MECHANICAL. PLEASE , PROVIDE ME THE DETAILS REGARDING DISTANCE MODE B TECH COLLEGE(UNIVERSITY) IN DELHI TO MY [email protected].

15th November 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue mechanical engineering B.Tech through distance from JNTU after doing diploma in the same field?

i want do b.tech with job can i

7th April 2014, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

hello sir; I completed diploma in Automobile engineering I want to join in jntu (karimnagar) please give me the detailes of how many seat for diploma holders and ranking details to get seat in mechanical engineering send details to email [email protected].

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?