3rd May 2015, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses which we can take after diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering other than B.Tech course?

What are the courses offered after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering other than its B.Tech? I am just looking for some other unique courses which are different than Engineering. So, can you please provide me the information on this soon. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  2. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  3. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  4. Mr. Ummend Singh Bhati Group of College is AICTE accredited or not?
  5. What are the courses which we can take after diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering other than B.Tech course? -- [New]
  6. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  7. How to get admission in B.Tech. to complete degree after having done diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of best engineering courses after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  9. What other courses can I do after Diploma engineering in Electronics?
  10. How can I apply for AMIE after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  11. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  12. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  13. Any courses after Electronics and Communication Engineering to get into Marine?
  14. What are the courses that I can opt after passing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering?
  15. Which courses can I do after diploma in ETC?
  16. What to do after Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  17. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2?
  18. Eligibility criteria for IAF CET exam? Date of the CET and date of sale of forms?
5th May 2015, 09:58 AM
Forumexpert
Member+

Default Re: What are the courses which we can take after diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering other than B.Tech course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the courses offered after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering other than its B.Tech? I am just looking for some other unique courses which are different than Engineering. So, can you please provide me the information on this soon. Thank you.
After completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering. If you want to study any courses except that B.Tech. There is plenty of short term course is available for you after completing in electronics and communication engineering that has been listed below:

1)Embedded Systems
2)VLSI
3)Networking(CCNA)
4)Robotics
5)SCADA Communication. The maximum duration of this course is 4 to 6 month. If you want to get work after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering you can easily found jobs in many government industries like

- BHEL
- ISRO
- NTPC
- CDAC
- ECIL
- BSNL
27th May 2017, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the courses which we can take after diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering other than B.Tech course?

If not interested in job How should I utilize my abilities after B . tech in ECE. ..What is the best option short courses or pursuing Master degree. THANKS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?