19th February 2015, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?

hello
please let me know that how to apply for
aeronatical engineering btech course
after completion of diploma in Electronics
and communication engineering???????

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma? I have just completed my 2nd year in electronics and communication engineering
  2. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  3. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  4. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  5. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  6. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility criteria for IAF CET exam? Date of the CET and date of sale of forms?
  8. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  9. How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  10. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. How to study B.Com after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  14. Can diploma holders join Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  15. Any possibility to study aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in E&C engineering?
  16. How should I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  17. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in E&TC
  18. Can I doAeronuatical engineering after finishing diploma?
20th February 2015, 06:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?

No, you cannot study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of your three years Diploma course in Electronics and Communication Engineering. You can pursue B.Tech course only in ECE branch after completion of your Diploma course in ECE branch. To get admission in B.Tech course, you need to appear in LEET or ECET entrance examination. By qualifying LEET or ECET examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college. You can get direct admission in Second year of four years B.Tech course by qualifying LEET examination after completion of your three years Diploma course.
18th July 2019, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?

I have completed my diploma in EEE so can I join in degree in bcom course in 2 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?