15th January 2017, 03:57 PM
sathe omraje

What is the cutoff marks for Engineering of Karad College after Diploma?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Diploma and now I want to pursue B.Tech Engineering from Karad College so I want to know what is the cutoff marks for Engineering of Karad College after Diploma? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the cutoff in KIT college, Kolhapur and Karad College of Engineering? I have scored 82% in MH MCA so can I get admission in these colleges
  2. Cutoff list of government colleges of engineering, Karad NT C caste
  3. Cutoff for government engineering college in Sangli and Karad?
  4. Can I get admission in Karad Engineering College after scoring 80.15% in diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Can I get admission for direct 2nd year in government engineering college Karad after completing dippleting diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Which are the government engineering colleges in Karad? What is the fee structure?
  7. List of colleges for mechanical engineering after getting 92% in diploma?
  8. What is the process for admission in polytechnic diploma in Karad College?
  9. Can I get admission in for direct 2nd year in government engineering Karad after completing diploma in mechanical engineering with 81.79%
  10. Cutoff list of Karad and Kolhapur Government for Diploma Admission?
  11. Can I get admission in Karad Government college after scoring 82.20%
  12. Can I get admission in IIT college after completing diploma in mechanical? I am studying diploma in governmet polytechnic Karad -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the cutoff marks required to join in chennai engineering college? I am doing diploma in mechanical engineering
  14. Cutoff list of Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli for a Diploma holder?
  15. Cutoff marks list of all engineering colleges in Nagpur University for getting admission in degree after diploma?
  16. In which colleges can I take admission after scoring 30.33 in GATE with 4062 AIR?
  17. Engineering colleges in which I can get admission for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 94.6%? Cutoff marks for government college of Engineering Pune?
  18. Is MIT engineering college in Pune better than college of engineering Karad?
20th January 2017, 11:40 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the cutoff marks for Engineering of Karad College after Diploma?

Candidate should have obtained 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Maths(PCM) in higher secondary from a recognized board and 50% marks in JEE mains paper 1 after adding both the marks based on positive composite marks(50% in PCM and 50% in JEE mains) candidates are shortlisted to take admission in Karad college.
7th June 2017, 07:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cutoff marks for Engineering of Karad College after Diploma?

Respected Sir, I am M.Esakki. I am finished my diploma but i didn't no the Government Engineering cut off mark. So please say the cut off mark.
Thankyou Sir
7th June 2019, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the cutoff of karad government clg and KIT kolhapur after diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?