7th May 2020, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

What is a Diploma in Electro Homoeopathy Medicine course? Can I do this course after 10th?

I am studying in 10th standard and I want to become a Doctor. Though I am not good in studies, I have decided to explore the Homoeopathy field. I have heard about the Diploma course of Electro Homoeopathy Medicine. I want to know about this course. And can I do this course after my 10th?

1st May 2021, 06:41 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is a Diploma in Electro Homoeopathy Medicine course? Can I do this course after 10th?

Diploma in Electro Homoeopathy Medicine, conducting Electro - Homoeopathic courses and awarding diploma / certificates to qualified person of the system under its aims and objective. It has wide network to promote this Medical Systems in addition to this correspondence course are also being conducted by this organisation.

Eligibility:-

The Candidate should have passed class 10th from a recognised board are eligible to apply for diploma in electro homoeopathy medicine course.

Duration:-

Duration of this course is two years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?