15th December 2013, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Having 3 years experience will reduce the duration of diploma course?

I have completed Diploma in Civil Draftsman. I have worked for more than 12 years as draughtman. Now I want to do Diploma in Architect or Diploma in Civil Engineering - which is better ?? Normally it is 3 years, considering my work experience will the course be reduced to 2 or 1 year ?? Or otherwise what is best for me to do.....please advice

22nd December 2013, 01:49 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Having 3 years experience will reduce the duration of diploma course?

No, i am sorry it is not considerable that you have experience. Diploma is of 3 years and you have to complete it in 3 years. Your experience will be useful in future after the diploma when you will be got gob. So, sorry there is no provision in diploma courses to have relax able of 1 year in diploma after getting work experience.

And as you want to do diploma in Architect or in Civil Engineering i want to say that both are good courses and both have good scopes if you want to do diploma then both are good and both have scopes also.

In my opinion diploma in civil engineering is good course for you. As you have done diploma in civil draftsman then it is best to do civil engineering. It has good scopes also and after that you can do degree also and it is best if you can do degree in civil engineering after that you will be easily get good job in many builder companies and you can also apply for the government job also.

At this time most of the government jobs required graduation. So it is best if you can be able to do degree. So i think for you diploma in civil engineering is the best. After that you can apply for the job in those companies which are related to your field.

And i want to say that after diploma you will get low post and low salary but if you can do degree and after that apply for the job then you will get better salary and better post and there your work experience will also considered.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?