7th December 2016, 07:00 PM

Am I eligible to pursue D.Pharma after completing class 12th Science (PCM)?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th Science (PCM) and now I want to apply for D.Pharma. I want to know am I eligible to pursue D.Pharma after completing class 12th Science (PCM)? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue Computer Science after completing class 12th with (PCM)? Which college is the best for pursuing Computer Science course in Agra?
  2. Is it possible to pursue B.Tech after completing class 12th with Arts?
  3. Can I pursue BA course after completing class 12th with PCM Group? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc after completing class 12th in Vocational stream?
  5. Is it possible to pursue Economics Honors after completing class 12th PCM with CS?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue a career in Geology after completing class 12th Computer Science?
  7. Am I eligible to pursue BA Hindi Honors from Delhi University after completing class 12th in Science stream?
  8. Am I eligible to pursue MBBS after 8 years of completing class 12th (Computer Science, Physics and Chemistry)? What steps should I follow to pursue MBBS?
  9. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th Science (PCMB)?
  10. Am I eligible to pursue BCA from a Government College after completing class 12th Arts from NIOS Board?
  11. Am I eligible to pursue Robotic Engineering after completing class 12th (Computer Science)? Which exam do I have to write and which University offers this course?
  12. Can I pursue B.Sc in Computer Science after completing class 12th without Maths? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible to pursue a career in Mass Communication after completing class 12th (Science) scoring 48% marks?
  14. Will it be a good career choice to pursue BBA after completing class 12th (Science)? Should I pursue BBA if I am weak in Mathematics?
  15. Am I eligible to join NDA (Army Wings) after completing class 12th (PCM)?
  16. Am I eligible to pursue BCA or MCA after completing class 12th (Commerce) without Mathematics and Computer Science as subjects?
  17. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (Science) to become a Judge?
  18. Should I pursue BBA or B.Com without Maths after completing class 12th to become an Income Tax Officer?
9th December 2016, 03:01 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue D.Pharma after completing class 12th Science (PCM)?

Yes, you are certainly eligible to pursue D.Pharma course after completion 12th Class from Science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects. The basic educational qualification required to pursue this D.Pharma course is as follows.

>> You must have done 12th Class with the following subjects in order to be eligible.

Physics in 12th Class - compulsory

Chemistry in 12th Class - Compulsory

Mathematics / Biology in 12th Class - Any one of them is must

>> As you are done with PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) subjects, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to pursue this D.Pharma course.
9th December 2016, 08:41 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue D.Pharma after completing class 12th Science (PCM)?

Yes, you are eligible for pursuing D.PHARM course after completion of your intermediate in science stream. As the minimum qualification for this course is intermediate with science stream from a recognized board. For admission you have to give an entrance exam conducted by the university itself and duration of this course is two academic years. Thanks
9th December 2016, 10:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for D.Pharma admission on the basis of PCM stream. Most of the universities accept PCM as well as PCB stream for D.Pharma admission in India. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university.

Just be prepared for the entrance exam after applying for it. Seats are limited and will be allotted based on the rank through counselling.
9th December 2016, 10:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8677960961 View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th Science (PCM) and now I want to apply for D.Pharma. I want to know am I eligible to pursue D.Pharma after completing class 12th Science (PCM)? Please answer as soon as possible.
Yes, 12th standard candidates are eligible for D.Pharmacy course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with PCM from a recognized board are eligible for diploma in Pharmacy.

Your age should be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?