24th December 2013, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Guidelines, fees and duration of Diploma in Civil Draftmen?

I have 2 yrs. iti diploma in civil draftsmen & i do b. arch or architecture diploma pls tell me guidline & fees & duration of course by ignou

Related Questions:
  1. How to do diploma architecture after passing ITI Civi Draftsmen diploma in 2 years? What is the duration
  2. List of institutes offering Civil Engineering Diploma through Distance Learning along with their course details?
  3. Should I choose B.Arch or Architecture diploma?
  4. Details about diploma Architectural course? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  5. How to join diploma course after B.D.S? Do we have to answer any exam? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  6. What is the fees of 2nd year diploma in civil engineering in Maharashtra board?
  7. Diploma Courses after B.Pharm:Duration,Fees and Institutes where the Course is available?
  8. Having 3 years experience will reduce the duration of diploma course?
  9. Information of diploma courses in Mumbai with fee structure and duration?
  10. What is the fees to do correspondence BCA? I am a diploma computer applications student? What is the duration of the course?
  11. What type of training should I do to apply for Vocational Training in IBM at Kolkata?
  12. Fee structure and duration of the course diploma in Banking Business(DBB)?
  13. How to do B.E in Civil after studying diploma in Civil? Can I do Bachelor degree?
  14. Fee structure and Duration of Diploma in Banking Business course of IFBI?
  15. What's the Admission Criteria for B.E in KV Somaiyya College? What's the annual fee structure?
  16. Eligibility criteria to opt for M.E/M.Tech structure Civil distance learning or correspondence in Mumbai? Duration of the course?
  17. Duration of Civil Engineering course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Any colleges in Dubai offering part time degree in Civil Engineering for Ladies? What is the duration of the course?
31st December 2014, 02:03 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Guidelines, fees and duration of Diploma in Civil Draftmen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have 2 yrs. iti diploma in civil draftsmen & i do b. arch or architecture diploma pls tell me guidline & fees & duration of course by ignou
Diploma in Civil Draftsman is a Diploma related course. The duration of the course is three years which is divided into six semester.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

Applicant must have passed 10th standard or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university. The admission to the course is based on the entrance exam organized by the respective university.

The fee structure for Diploma in Civil Draftsman is differs from college to college. You must have to visit the respective university to get full details regarding the fee structure. However, the approximate fee structure will be 10,000 to 15,000 per year.

Colleges Offering Diploma in Civil Draftsman:

Institution Of Industrial Design & Technology
Iidt, S-90, Second Floor, Fantasia Business Park, Nano Wing, Vashi, Behind Inorbit Mall, Navi Mumbai - 400703 View Map
+(91)-9029616053
www.iidtech.in

Maharashtra Industrial Technical Institute
7, Siddharudh Building, 75 Bhawani Shankar Road, Dadar West, Opposite Brahman Seva Mandal, Mumbai - 400028 View Map
+(91)-22-71043650

Satyam Academy Technical Institute
F/ 110, Dreams Mall, Lbs Road, Bhandup West, Near Railway Station, Mumbai - 400078 View Map
+(91)-22-61630717
www.satyamacademy.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?