17th March 2017, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

What to do, if not selected in ITI for any trade?

I have completed 10th and 12th last year. I have been applying for ITI in Assam, but as my percentage was low only 66.33. I have been not selected in ITI in any trade. So, what to do?

20th March 2017, 01:56 AM
kalamrockz

Default Re: What to do, if not selected in ITI for any trade?

There are various Diploma course which you can apply for and continue on with your studies further. As you have completed your +2 level last year, therefore, you can opt for Degree courses as well.

Just make sure as to which field you wish to pursue your studies ahead and just go for it, do not feel disheartened if you did not get admission in ITI course.
20th March 2017, 11:59 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed 10th and 12th last year. I have been applying for ITI in Assam, but as my percentage was low only 66.33. I have been not selected in ITI in any trade. So, what to do?

You can apply for some other private ITI or you can apply for Diploma courses or you can apply for degree courses (as you mentioned you have completed 10+2). There are many options available in the field of education to choose. If you cannot get admission in one particular ITI, you can apply to other ITI for admission. You are also eligible to study diploma courses and degree courses after completion of 12th standard. You should always have multiple plans do not rely on single plan. The diploma in engineering is the best option, if you are not selected for ITI in any trade.
20th March 2017, 11:19 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

You must get selected for the ITI courses after scoring 66.33% of marks.
Candidates those who have completed their class 10th from a recognised Board with a minimum of 45% of marks in it can apply for the ITI courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?