16th February 2014, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Admission in Government Polytechnic after ITI Carpenter trade?

I completed iti in carpenter trade then i want to admission in govt polytechnic college in rajathan i complited my iti with 74% nd 10th with 49% plzzzzz guide me immediatly

1st May 2015, 10:10 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission in Government Polytechnic after ITI Carpenter trade?

Your score is not so good sorry to say but that's the truth and good thing is that score doesn't matter in getting admission in govt college for diploma course. Here you need to give a Common entrance test i.e. CET for getting admission in diploma. As you completed your ITI thus you have chance to get admission in 2nd year of diploma.

First of all check date of CET on internet and apply as a new candidate there. Give Common Entrance test properly and score more as much as possible. Your rank decides either you will get Govt. Polytechnic or not. So work hard and try to get minimum rank. Once result will announced then you need to do counselling to get seat in Govt college. As if you get seat in counselling then you just visit to college campus and claim your admission there. Visit there along with your all required documents and college admission fee.
15th August 2019, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Can i join polytechnic after completing iti in Carpenter trade in kerala? wich corse is offered? plzzz rply
8th June 2022, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

I have completed ITI from carpenter trade, from what date should I do polytechnic or degree to become a polytechnic junior engineer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?