17th March 2017, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Polytechnic college Lecturer?

Sir, I am pursuing BE mechanical with last year and I have throughout aggregate 60.04% up till but I had 2 subjects which I passed in second attempt. Also, I am trying to secure good marks at the end of my degree. I have great wish from college life to become polytechnic or engineering lecturer. So, what should I do for that? And am I eligible to be that? What should be my next strategy?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  2. Eligibility criteria for jobs as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and application procedure for the same?
  3. What should I do to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  4. Procedure to apply for Lecturer job in private polytechnic college? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  5. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  6. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  7. Am I eligible for lecture post in polytecnic colleges after completion of electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  8. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to become a Polytechnic college Lecturer? -- [New]
  10. How to join RAW after passing 12th with Commerce stream?
  11. How can I become a Lecturer in any Polytechnic College being a Civil Engineering Diploma student?
  12. MCA post graduate is eligible to work as Lecturer in Polytechnic college?
  13. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  14. What is the procedure to join as a Lecturer in Polytechnic college?
  15. Can I apply for lecturer post in government polytechnic after M.Sc 2nd year?
  16. How to apply for Lecturer jobs in Polytechnic Colleges?
  17. Eligibility to become a Private Lecturer in Polytechnic college being a Diploma Computer holder?
  18. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
19th March 2017, 11:11 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Polytechnic college Lecturer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am pursuing BE mechanical with last year and I have throughout aggregate 60.04% up till but I had 2 subjects which I passed in second attempt. Also, I am trying to secure good marks at the end of my degree. I have great wish from college life to become polytechnic or engineering lecturer. So, what should I do for that? And am I eligible to be that? What should be my next strategy?

The State Public Service Commission conducts examinations for the post of Lecturer in Government and Government Aided Polytechnic Colleges. The candidates who have completed B.E /B.Tech from any recognized institution will be eligible for the Lecturer post in Polytechnic Colleges. They have to appear for the PSC examinations for the selection to the post. Candidates have to apply only when the notifications are released for the post.
For private polytechnic colleges, one can apply to the institution directly after completion of B.Tech for the Faculty or Lecturer post. The institution conducts written test and interview for the selection. One can apply directly to the polytechnic college for a lecturer post in private institutions.
20th March 2017, 10:29 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Polytechnic college Lecturer?

In order to become a Lecturer in a Polytechnic College, you must have to increase your degree. You must have to complete your M.E degree course in the relevant field in order to be eligible for the above mentioned post.
Candidates those who have completed their BE course from a recognised University with a minimum of 60% of marks in it can apply for the ME degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?