14th March 2015, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria to do B.Tech in Himachal Pradesh after completion polytechincal course in Computer Science engineering?

Sir/Mam,

I have completed my diploma in computers engineering from polytechnical H.P now i wish to do
b.tech from himachal pradesh university so could you plz send me the criteria and eligibilitites
and required information regarding the b.tech for polytechnical diploma holders.?

Related Questions:
  1. When the application form of LEET will be distributed? Examination date of LEET in Himachal Pradesh?
  2. Am I eligible to write Himachal pradesh, CPMT? My father is army man and posted at Himachal Pradesh
  3. Jobs in Indian Railway after completing B.Tech with 55% in Computer Science and Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the procedure to clear Himachal Pradesh administrative exam? What is the eligibility criteria for the exam?
  5. How may I get government jobs in computer science and engineering? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for the same?
  6. Is m.e computer science and engineering good?
  7. List of the construction companies along with their procedure, offering summer training for civil engineering students in Himachal Pradesh?
  8. Which course is better to do DBA MCA or MSc IT?
  9. HPSSSB Clerks exam syllabus and sample papers?
  10. Why Enviromental science subject is not compalsary in Himachal Pradesh as it is compulsory in Punjab?
  11. Required Eligibility criteria to do M.Sc in Computer Science of Osmania University? Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Maths, Electronics and Computer Science?
  12. Can I apply for M.Tech after passing B.Tech Maths Hons
  13. What are the job opportunities after computer science engineering
  14. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  15. How to get a job in Indian Railways after completing B.Tech computer science with 55%?
  16. Any chance in MBBS in Himachal Pradesh? I have scored 317 marks in NEET
  17. Can I get a job after passing 12th with 50%? I am from himachal pradesh
  18. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
26th March 2015, 08:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to do B.Tech in Himachal Pradesh after completion polytechincal course in Computer Science engineering?

To be eligible to pursue B.Tech course in Himachal Pradesh after completion of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering, you need to appear in an lateral entry entrance examination conducted by Himachal Pradesh entrance examinations Board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech course.
22nd June 2015, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to do B.Tech in Himachal Pradesh after completion polytechincal course in Computer Science engineering?

I have completed my diploma in computers engineering from polytechnical H.P now i wish to do
b.tech from himachal pradesh university so could you plz send me the criteria and eligibilitites
and required information regarding the b.tech for polytechnical diploma holders.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?