19th February 2012, 11:11 PM
briganja.abhishek

How may I get government jobs in computer science and engineering? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for the same?

What are Govt. jobs in computer science engineering ?Also tell eligibility criteria for them and how to apply for them.
send details..

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a government job after B.E in computer science engineering
  2. Jobs for computer science students in government sector? Procedure to get the jobs?
  3. What is the selection procedure for getting a job in Government Bank after B.Tech Computer Science? What is the eligibility criteria? How many jobs are there in Government Banks for B.Tech CSE students?
  4. Details about government jobs in Computer Science? Eligibility criteria for different type of government jobs?
  5. Government jobs available for B.E Computer Science and Engineering in Tamilnadu Government? How to apply for the jobs?
  6. How to apply for Government jobs after completing B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering?
  7. Are there any government jobs available for computer science engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Details about government jobs in computer science? Eligibility criteria for different type of government jobs?
  9. What are the possible government job for BE Computer Science Engineering?
  10. What is the procedure followed for applying government lecturer jobs?
  11. Detailed Information regarding Government Jobs after completion of Computer Science Engineering in MP?
  12. How may I do Summer Training for 4th Semester( Computer Science)? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  13. Eligibility criteria for doing diploma after engineering? Is there any entrance exam? What is the procedure to apply?
  14. Procedure to apply for government jobs after B.pharmacy with 68%? Are B.Pharmacy students eligible for Drug inspector post? -- [New]
  15. Which all government job or other jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  16. List best suitable jobs in India for MCA post graduate freshers?
  17. Can I get a government job after scoring 80% in Computer Science and Engineering?
  18. What is the eligibility and procedure to apply for internship while doing 5th semester in B.Tech Computer Science engineering?
17th June 2012, 12:04 PM
kengtha

Default Re: How may I get government jobs in computer science and engineering? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for the same?

There are many government jobs for a computer science engineer in various fields.
You can find jobs in various top companies in public sector like-
NTPC
DRDO
BHEL
BEL
IOCL
ONGC
SAIL
COAL INDIA
ECIL
NALCO
GAIL,etc.
You can also find job in telecom companies under government like BSNL,VSNL,MTNL.
You can find jobs in Indian Defense sector and in Indian Railways.
You can also get into civil services by becoming a IAS and IPS officer.
You can enter into various nationalized banks for the post of clerks and officers.
17th June 2012, 12:12 PM
kengtha

Default Re: How may I get government jobs in computer science and engineering? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for the same?

For the top government undertaking companies you have to qualify in GATE exam with a good score as they recruit on the basis of GATE score and the interview conducted by them(GD in few companies).After that you have to qualify for the medical norms given by the company.
For telecom sector ,there is separate written exam conducted by each company like JTO in BSNL followed by interview.
For defense sector ,you have to qualify CDS exam followed by GD and Interview and medical tests as laid down by Indian Army.For Railways ,you have to qualify RRB or IRS exams followed by interview and medical tests.
For civil services ,you have to qualify for the IAS or IPS exams followed by interviews.
For banks,you have to clear IBPS exam with a good score followed by interviews in respective banks.
29th January 2013, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

what kind of jobs are provided for b.tech holder in computer science ???
30th March 2013, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

what the computer science engineer do in company?
after b.tech from lingayas affiliated to mdu ,should i get good job
what to do after b.tech?
15th August 2013, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 65%in 10 and 70%in10 2.average of 74%in cse btech tell me whether I am eligibe for govt. Jobs
15th August 2013, 09:58 PM
Home 4

For the top government undertaking companies you have to qualify in GATE exam with a good score as they recruit on the basis of GATE score and the interview conducted by them(GD in few companies).After that you have to qualify for the medical norms given by the company.
For telecom sector ,there is separate written exam conducted by each company like JTO in BSNL followed by interview.
2nd October 2013, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

i am cse student ,i can apply government jobs pls reply me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?