24th October 2015, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for doing land survey diploma course from IGNOU?

What is the eligibility criteria for doing land survey diploma course from IGNOU? Can someone please provide me the information on the same? It will be really good if you can give me the information on this as soon as possible?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of Nayab Mamlatdar? I have completed B.Tech Biomedical Engineering
  2. IGNOU Diploma in Civil Engineering Advanced Survey Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Eligibility criteria and fee structure of diploma course in Mass Communication from IGNOU?
  4. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, course duration, and fee structure of Diploma in Journalism course in IGNOU?
  5. List of ITI land survey colleges in India?
  6. Qualification required for job in Archaeological survey of India?
  7. What is the fees of land survey in Karnataka
  8. Can I do B.Ed from IGNOU have 4 years of experience in teaching?
  9. Eligibility criteria for doing MA in English from IGNOU?
  10. Can I get admission in GTU after completing diploma in IGNOU? I am studying in diploma mechanical engineering
  11. Whether IGNOU offers Ph.D(Political Science)? Eligibility criteria of Ph.D in Political Science in IGNOU?
  12. Required Eligibility criteria to do M.Phil course in Distance Learning at IGNOU?
  13. Eligibility for M.Phil and PhD in Economics at IGNOU?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria for Ph.D in English? I am appearing for M.A English in IGNOU
  15. How to take admission im AMIE after doing 3 years diploma? What is the admission procedure?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing MSW course from IGNOU(correspondence)?
  17. Eligibility Criteria to get a job in Ministry of Tourism and what is the eligibility criterian after BTS IGNOU course -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BCA in IGNOU?
24th January 2017, 03:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for doing land survey diploma course from IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the eligibility criteria for doing land survey diploma course from IGNOU? Can someone please provide me the information on the same? It will be really good if you can give me the information on this as soon as possible?

Thank you!

Sorry, IGNOU do not offer diploma course in land survey. The list of programs offered by School of Engineering & Technology will be PhD in Mechanical Engineering, PhD in Civil Engineering, Advanced Certificate in Power Distribution Management, Certificate in Energy Technology and Management, Certificate in Competency in Power Distribution and Certificate in Motor Cycle Service and Repair. The IGNOU - School of Engineering & Technology website link is Click Here

The Diploma in Land Survey Engineering course is also available in Regional Land Survey Institute, Chennai. The candidates with 10+2 are eligible to study the course. The course duration is one year. The Regional Land Survey Institute, Chennai website link is Click Here

The Diploma in Land Surveying course is available in various colleges. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 10th standard. The course is available in Aqua Foundation Academy, the website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?