7th February 2015, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

What are the government job opportunities available after completing Diploma in ECE?

Hi Sir/Mam,

This is priya i completed diploma in ece branch iam from kodad

i completed diploma so please tell me any government opportunities?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the future after completing diploma? Job opportunities for ECE diploma holder?
  2. After completing diploma in ECE how to get a government job?
  3. How to join AMIE in ECE after completing diploma in electronics and communication? What are the opportunities after completing AMIE?
  4. How to get recruited in government sector after completing diploma in ECE?
  5. How to get a government job after completing diploma in ECE?
  6. What to do to get a government job after completing diploma in ECE with 60% marks?
  7. What are the job opportunities after B.Tech ECE under Central/State Government? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Opportunities available after studying B.Tech final year ECE? Is it better to do a job or to join M.Tech? Opportunities that I can get from Central or State government?
  9. How to study B.Tech after completing diploma in ECE?
  10. What are the government exams available after completing B.E ECE and diploma ECE? Age limit for it?
  11. Job opportunities in government and private sector after B.E ECE?
  12. Will I get government job after completing diploma chemical engineering? Opportunities to do government job in related field?
  13. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  14. What are the job opportunities after completing diploma in Information Technology?
  15. How to get a job in government section after completing diploma in civil engineering
  16. How will the job opportunities if I change to ECE branch after EEE diploma? Is a correct path?
  17. How to get Government job after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  18. How to do B.Tech after completing diploma in ECE?
9th February 2015, 12:00 PM
bablurocks

Default Re: What are the government job opportunities available after completing Diploma in ECE?

The following Government companies gives jobs to diploma in ECE candidates:-

BHEL

IOCL

ONGC

GAIL

Power Grid

MTNL

SAIL

FCI

DRDO

Other Government jobs options:-

DMRC

Indian Railway

Indian Army

Indian Air Force

Banking department
9th February 2015, 10:48 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: What are the government job opportunities available after completing Diploma in ECE?

After completing a Diploma in Electronics and communication Engineering you have many job opportunities in Government as well as in the private sector.

You can get the job posts under the followings government companies:

BHEL
IOCL
ONGC
GAIL
Power Grid
MTNL
SAIL
FCI
DRDO
BEL etc.

Selection in these government companies through the entrance exam and interview conducted by the respective companies.

Eligibility for the job in government companies:
1. You should be passed the diploma in ECE with minimum 65% marks.
2. Age must be between the 21 to 28 years
3. Indian citizen.

In the Other government departments posts like:

Electrical field
Railways department technical job post by RRB exam
BSNL by JTO exam
Indian army
Indian navy
Air force
Bank job clerk post after the diploma through the IBPS exam etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?