3rd June 2011, 02:44 PM
gundamma

What to do to get a government job after completing diploma in ECE with 60% marks?

what should i do to get a government job after completing diploma in electronics& communication with 60% marks?

30th June 2011, 07:04 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What to do to get a government job after completing diploma in ECE with 60% marks?

Dear friend,

It would be better for you if you complete your degree i.e B.Tech in ECE. Graduation degree is the best level to expect a suitable job for you.

After diploma in ECE, you can of course find jobs,but there are limited opportunities and less satisfaction with job. Like there are BSNL TTA position which recruit diploma holders in ECE, and other few private firms require diploma candidates.

You can apply for this TTA exam,which is conducted by the BSNL every year.

So you can see your options are very thinner in this case as you are diploma candidate. If possible for now do the graduation and then seek for a job.

Best of luck!
5th July 2011, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do to get a government job after completing diploma in ECE with 60% marks?

what should I get Job after completion of Diploma in Mechanical?
31st July 2011, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

How can a diploma holder in ece get job in HAL,BHEL and railways?
18th August 2011, 04:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundamma View Post
what should i do to get a government job after completing diploma in electronics& communication with 60% marks?
Dear friend,

You have completed diploma in electronics department so you have scope some few govt sector job like.

1) Indian railway.
2)DRDO
3)BSNL TTA
5)MTNL
6)DVC
7)Electricity board,
8)NTPC

All the best.
1st January 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

sir what type jobs of are there for diploma completion candinates or join to b.tech is give the suggestion plz
21st August 2012, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

diploma persons can write group 4 exams? give the suggestion plz
27th August 2012, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for TTA or JTO after completing B.E in ECE with cgpa of 5.12 ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?