11th February 2015, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

What I should do after completing diploma in ECE?

Sir/Mam,

I m sachin from jharkhand . i have pass diploma with ece branch . my p
%is 79.93 . plz sugest me what i do after diploma. i m cnfuse so plz...help me. my mail id

[email protected]

11th February 2015, 11:23 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What I should do after completing diploma in ECE?

You have two options opened before you after completion of diploma course -
1.Go for higher studies
2.Go for jobs.

If you choose the first option, then you have a variety of disciplines and courses opened before you. However, it is recommended that you go for degree course (B.E/B.Tech) in the field of your diploma engineering- ECE. This will help you in getting better salaried and better designation jobs. You can also opt for other discipline courses.

You can get employment opportunities in PSUs, Railways, Defense Sector, BPO, KPO, IT companies, other private companies. You can work as Technical assistant, Lab technician, Junior Engineer, Lab Assistants.

Salary will range between 8k to 20k per month. Hence it is suggested that you pursue B.E/B.Tech course.
28th February 2015, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Mam/sir.
Now i am going to completed diploma in ece .any 2year coures offered for dece students please reply me its my mail id tasly 14@gmail .com .
13th January 2016, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam
I hv completed diploma in electronics and communication with 69% suggest me some courses expect B.E or B.TECH.
can I do PG diploma course in electronics and communication, is it possible?

plz reply me my email id "[email protected]"
15th January 2016, 04:09 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

ECE :- Electronics and Communication Engineering .
As you being a diploma student , you can opt either
1) job
2) higher studies .
But the better suggestion is to do higher studies because you won't a well technical student by just completing diploma so better you should opt higher studies . Abundant chances of getting job with High paid package .
15th January 2016, 10:10 PM
monikasiri

After completing diploma,every student has two options to choose.One is higher studies and the other is doing a job.As you have 79% in your diploma I suggest you to go for further studies which will help you to grow your talent and reach good position in your life.

Doing a job is also beneficial but make sure that you continue your studies simultaneously.Corresponding engineering is one of the best option you can do if you want to do a job.
25th April 2018, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

I have the completed the diploma ece with 71% i want to do job and which course to lesrn please suggest and i am not interest the higher studies because i am married.
please replay the bodapatlamanjula. @ gmail.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?