28th September 2011, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

Which is a better PG diploma course after completing B.E degree in the field of ECE?

I am completed my BE degree in the field of ECE.Now i am working in DELL India Pvt ltd as Quality engineer.i want study any PG diploma course.so pls suggest me the better PG Diploma course..

14th March 2016, 04:39 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is a better PG diploma course after completing B.E degree in the field of ECE?

Definitely I will prefer you to go for the M.tech for your higher studies if you have completed B.E degree in ECE.
Because BE is a graduate level technical course and M.tech is master level technical course. So both are interlinked with each other. Also if you are going for M.Tech course then the job chances will be more and you can get job into Research field where the growth rate is maximum.

After BE if yous are doing M.tech then he will get a lots of benefits in career. And if you can go job after BE because in Government sector GATE exam is conducted for various technical post. GATE is one of most famous exam conducted for Graduate students & GATE stands for GRADUATE APTITUDE TEST FOR ENGINEERING.

Some of the PSUs companies which hires engineers on the basis of GATE rank are : BHEL,GAIL,SAIL,NTPC,BARC,NPCIL,ONGC,HAL,DRDO,ISRO, BEL

If you are not interested to go into Technical field then you can try for MBA course. MBA is also a two year program and one the most famous course after graduation. MBA students can get job very easily because the job demand in management field is very large and it will increase regularly.

Some of the entrance exam is there for the admission in MBA course and they are :

CAT: Common aptitude test,
MAT: Managements Aptitude test,
SNAT: Symbiosis national Aptitude test,
XAT: Xavier's Aptitude test,
K-MAT:Karnataka Management Aptitude test,
C-MAT: Common Management Aptitude Test.
MAH-CET: Maharashtra Common Entrance test.
FMS - Faculty of Management Studies.
IGNOU OPENMAT - Indira Gandhi National Open University Management Admission Test
IBSAT - ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test .
GMAT - Graduate Management Admission Test.

For any kind of other details please feel free to drop one more questions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?