10th June 2016, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs are available through Diploma in Advanced Computing?

Hello Everyone, I just want to know about the job which I will get after completion of Diploma in Advanced Computing. Please tell me what kind of jobs are available?

10th June 2016, 06:27 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available through Diploma in Advanced Computing?

Job Opportunities available after completion of Diploma in Advanced Computing:

Generally this Diploma in Advanced Computing course is offered by CDAC (Center for Development of Advanced Computing). So there are many CDAC Centers available in India, and they offer placements after completion of the concerned course.

But you must have to choose the best area, Diploma in Advanced Computing is best option which offers good placements. CDAC itself shows you the placements after completion of this course, So I suggest you to get good command over the concepts taught in the course and make sure be on the top layer to get recruitment. Most of the MNC companies visit CDAC centers to hire energetic candidates to work for their companies. As far as my knowledge is concerned, CDAC Pune is the best institute which gives 100% placements with good package.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?