24th April 2014, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of AMIE admission? Where to get application form?

sir , i have complete my diploma in computer engg. and i want to take admission in amie .what is the admission procedure of amie and last date of admission in amie. plz show me application form of amie(my email id is [email protected])

4th July 2014, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the last date of AMIE admission? Where to get application form?

Sir my name is akhil raj , now i am planning to do the AMIE course for the mechanical engineering.So please give me enough details of the AMIE course. Also just tell me when will the next batch starts.
19th November 2014, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the last date of AMIE admission? Where to get application form?

Sir i have completed my diploma in civil engineering i want to take admission in amie what's the admission procedure of amie and last date of admission in amie (my email id is [email protected])
19th November 2014, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my diploma in civil engineering i want to take admission in amie what's the admission procedure of amie and last date of admission in amie (my email id is [email protected])
22nd September 2015, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

sir , i have complete my diploma in computer engg. and i
want to take admission in amie .what is the admission
procedure of amie and last date of admission in amie. plz
show me application form of amie(my email id is mushfiqur rahim94 @gmai.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?