29th July 2015, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the best course in diploma to become ISRO Scientist?

Sir, My name is vigneshwar.I love science, space, cosmos and Indian Space Research Organisation. At present I completed 10th standard and I got mechanical seat in diploma.I have confusion that what course is required to become ISRO scientist. Kindly inform me about the best course in diploma to become ISRO scientist.

31st July 2015, 11:33 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the best course in diploma to become ISRO Scientist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, My name is vigneshwar.I love science, space, cosmos and Indian Space Research Organisation. At present I completed 10th standard and I got mechanical seat in diploma.I have confusion that what course is required to become ISRO scientist. Kindly inform me about the best course in diploma to become ISRO scientist.
It is good to see your interest in joining in ISRO but there are eligibility conditions which you need to satisfy in order to join in ISRO. The eligibility conditions needed as per the educational qualification is, candidate need to have completed a degree in any stream from a recognized university.

But in the case of yours, having completed only 10th and opting to do Diploma does not make you eligible for applying for the exam, The other standards include the age limit and it is that candidate should have exceed 35 years for general category and for SC/ST it is 40 years, OBC it is 38 years.
29th May 2018, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 12th with PCMB group. I have less % in JEE & board exam. Please let me know which options are open for me to pursue my career in science stream.
25th May 2020, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

My name is M.Aiswarya. I want to become space scientist in ISRO. Now I am sr.mpc. please suggest me college for b.tech in space science and their entrance exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?