18th February 2018, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to become a pilot after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

What is the procedure to become a pilot after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? Can you please give me the details on the step by step process which I need to follow for the same? Hope that I will get the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a pilot right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. Am I eligible for pilot training after completion of 10th and diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. What is the procedure followed to get educational loan right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  6. What is the procedure to apply for RTO Sub Inspector exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. How to become Pilot after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  9. Procedure to become a Pilot after completion of 10th Class?
  10. Which branch I can choose to do degree after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. What is the procedure followed to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. How to do B.Tech after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Procedure for joining army after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  15. What all are the different branches available in Polytechnic courses? -- [New]
  16. What is the procedure followed for doing higher education in abroad after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to become a Pilot after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
25th February 2018, 01:10 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to become a pilot after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

To become a pilot, you need to join air flying schools after completion of 12th standard with science stream.
Personally I would like to suggest you that as you have completed your diploma course in engineering now you should complete your Bachelor of Technology in the sam stream and after that you can appear in AFCAT examination.. You should have minimum 60% marks in graduation and age should be in between 19 to 23 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?