26th September 2015, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do civil diploma through distance education?

I am diploma engineering in mechanical .i am work in govt sector .i am do civil diploma through distance? Can someone please guide me with the information which I have to follow for the same? Hoping that I will get the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it worthy to study Distance Diploma in Civil Engineering course for getting promotion if working in DHFL? List of Distance universities which offer this course?
  2. Procedure to study B.Tech through Distance Education in Kolkata for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  3. How can I do diploma in civil engineering by distance education?
  4. Procedure to get admission with fee structure in Civil Engineering Diploma course through Distance Education in Bihar?
  5. Can I study Civil Engineering Diploma course through Distance Education being an Arts graduate?
  6. Procedure to do M.Tech Civil by distance education? Fee structure details?
  7. Which are the AICTE approved colleges in Tamilnadu to do B.E/B.Tech Civil through distance education?
  8. How can I do diploma in Civil Engineering through distance education
  9. How can I do B.Tech through distance education? I have completed diploma in Civil Engineering
  10. List of the colleges offering MS/diploma in civil engineering through distance education? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I do civil engineering diploma as distance education
  12. Procedure to study B.E.(Civil Engineering) through correspondence for 37 years old Diploma Civil Engineer?
  13. How to do B.Tech Civil Engineering course in distance education after completing diploma civil engineering course?
  14. How to do degree in civil engineering from distance education?
  15. How to continue my further education in regular B.E while pursuing diploma in Civil Engineering
  16. Is it possible to do diploma in mechanical engineering from Bahrain through distance mode?
  17. Can I do B.A or diploma in fine articles through distance education?
  18. Institutes offering distance education in diploma in Civil Engineering?
26th September 2015, 09:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do civil diploma through distance education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am diploma engineering in mechanical .i am work in govt sector .i am do civil diploma through distance? Can someone please guide me with the information which I have to follow for the same? Hoping that I will get the answer soon!
Yes, of course you can do Diploma in Civil Engineering through distance mode. There are so many colleges which offers Diploma in Civil Engineering through distance mode. The admission notification for Diploma in Civil Engineering is usually published during the month of April/May. The notification will be published in the official website of the respective university. Please refer the official website of the respective university before apply for the course. The application forms can be available from the counter office of the respective university. Once the application form is obtained, the applicant has to fill it completely and submit the same to the destination before last date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?