17th February 2015, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission with fee structure in Civil Engineering Diploma course through Distance Education in Bihar?

I'm 12 passed, aged 32. Want to go through
diploma in polytechnic in civil in distance mode..
Pls inform about recognised institutions,
course fees, mode of admission in bihar..

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do diploma in civil engineering by distance education?
  2. Procedure to do M.Tech Civil by distance education? Fee structure details?
  3. Distance mode courses after B.D.S.? List of colleges, their fee structure and admission procedure?
  4. How to take admission in M.Tech through distance education? Semester fee structure details?
  5. Are the following universities offering B.Tech course through distance learning program validates from Bihar state government?
  6. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course?
  8. How to do diploma in Mechanical engineering from EIILM by distance education?
  9. How to continue my further education in regular B.E while pursuing diploma in Civil Engineering
  10. Procedure for admission in Polytechnic Colleges in Bihar/Jharkhand? What is the fee structure?
  11. Admission procedure for M.Tech Civil Engineering through correspondence in PTU? Fee structure of it?
  12. Am i eligible for Kerala PSC examination after my diploma in mechanical engineering through distance education?
  13. List of the universities offering M.Phil in management through distance education? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  14. Can I complete B.Com through distance course along with law? What is the procedure for sybcom admission and its fee structure?
  15. How to do B.Tech Civil Engineering course in distance education after completing diploma civil engineering course?
  16. How can I do diploma in Civil Engineering through distance education
  17. How can I do civil engineering diploma as distance education
  18. Procedure to study B.E.(Civil Engineering) through correspondence for 37 years old Diploma Civil Engineer?
1st September 2017, 10:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission with fee structure in Civil Engineering Diploma course through Distance Education in Bihar?

Distance mode diploma is not approved by AICTE and you shouldn't pursue such courses, because it will not help you get technical jobs anywhere in India.

Also, at the age of 32 years you will miss out on most of the polytechnic entrance exams because most of them have an upper age limit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?