26th September 2015, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do diploma in science or health after completion of BBA course?

Am I eligible to do diploma in science or health after completion of BBA course? Can you please help me to find the right course in diploma as well? Please provide me the complete information which I have to follow next to be eligible for the course?

Thanks!

26th September 2015, 09:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do diploma in science or health after completion of BBA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to do diploma in science or health after completion of BBA course? Can you please help me to find the right course in diploma as well? Please provide me the complete information which I have to follow next to be eligible for the course?

Thanks!
Since, BBA is not related to science stream and it is not good for career to apply for Diploma in Science or Heath after BBA. If you want to develop your career growth I suggest you to apply for Master Degree course which is related to BBA. You can apply for the Master Degree course such as,

-Master of Business Administration (MBA),
-Master of Commerce (M.Com)
-Master of Arts (MA)

Eligibility Criteria:

- Applicants who have completed their Bachelor Degree in any discipline (from a recognized University) are eligible to apply for the course. Applicants are required to score at least 50% of marks at Graduation level.

- The selection will be based on the marks obtained in the bachelor degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?