9th July 2011, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do M.Tech Civil by distance education? Fee structure details?

sir
I am 1985 passout B.E.civil .At present working in MPRDC consultancy as Resident Engineer posting at Jabalpur. I want to know about procedure to do M.Tech. civil by distance Education.
Please give me all details for admition,fee, etc.

Related Questions:
  1. Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course?
  2. How to take admission in M.Tech through distance education? Semester fee structure details?
  3. Which colleges offer M.Tech or MS in Civil Engineering through distance education?
  4. Is it possible to do B.Ed and M.A. through correspondence at the same time? Fee structure, name of good Universities for B.Ed correspondence?
  5. How may I join distance education program in MBA from CUSAT University? What is its fee structure?
  6. Distance mode courses after B.D.S.? List of colleges, their fee structure and admission procedure?
  7. MTech Distance Colleges in Rohtak(Haryana) -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  9. How can I do diploma in civil engineering by distance education?
  10. Last date to apply for M.Com through distance education in DU? Fee structure and admission procedure? -- [New]
  11. Information about Osmania Distance Education Course? Fee structure details?
  12. Procedure to get admission with fee structure in Civil Engineering Diploma course through Distance Education in Bihar?
  13. Detailed information about admission procedure and fee structure of M.Com through Distance Education?
  14. How to do MBA from Manipal university? Fee structure and procedure? Best universities for distance education?
  15. List of colleges in Haryana providing correspondence M.Tech course? Does IGNOU offer any M.Tech course through distance mode? Fee structure of the same?
  16. How to do M.Tech programme at IIIT Pune?
  17. Does BITS Hyderabad offer distance education in M.Tech communications or IT or computer services? Duration of the course and the fee structure?
  18. List of institutes with fee structure which offer PhD in Library Science through Distance Education? Detailed procedure of admission?
24th September 2011, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do M.Tech Civil by distance education? Fee structure details?

is their any concession iin fees to Government servant
17th November 2011, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do M.Tech Civil by distance education? Fee structure details?

Have there are any procedure to take an admission correpondance course of M-Tech/ME in civil for a Government employee? whose study of full time or part time not possible for this course. Bablu
26th December 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

detail proceedur about corrospondance m tech.plz tel me
22nd May 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

sir
I am 1992 passout B.E.civil .At present working in PWD as Assistant Engineer . I want to know about procedure to do M.Tech. civil by distance Education.
Please give me all details for admition,fee, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?