16th June 2015, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do diploma course in Obstetrics and gynaecology?

Sir/Mam,

I have completed BHMS course.I would like to do diploma in gyne & obs.
kindly give reply as early possible.? What is the procedure followed for the same? Can you please let me know the complete steps which would be required for it?

thank u.

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for entrance exam of Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics?
  2. Eligibility to study Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics course for BAMS Doctor?
  3. Eligibility for Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics? Details of the course?
  4. Eligibility to pursue PGD in Obstetrics & Gynaecology for B.A.M.S doctor? List of universities and their entrance exams?
  5. A BAMS Doctor is PG Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology?
  6. What is the procedure followed to do diploma course in Obstetrics and gynaecology? -- [New]
  7. Eligibility to study MD in Gynaecology and Obstetrics in Abroad for BAMS Doctor? Best course to study in Abroad among MPH, DGO and Diploma in Emergency Medicine?
  8. How to do Gynaec after doing MD in Obstetrics and Gynaecology?
  9. Is there any correspondence course in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in India
  10. Any colleges in India providing diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics via distance education?
  11. Procedure to study Diploma in Gynaecology course for BAMS Doctor?
  12. Eligibility to pursue certificate course in Gynecology & Obstetrics for B.U.M.S student?
  13. Which entrance exam should I give after BAMS to get admission in DGO? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I do Diploma in Gynaecology and Obsterics? I've completed BAMS from Goa university
  15. Procedure and fees for Post Graduate Diploma or MS in Gynaecology and Obstetrics?
  16. Obstetrics and Gynaecology related diploma courses available for B.H.M.S. doctor in Gujarat?
  17. How to get admission in DGO course?
  18. Possibility to study MBBS with Obstetrics & Gynaecology in Abroad?
14th June 2017, 12:46 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do diploma course in Obstetrics and gynaecology?

BHMS graduates are not eligible to apply for diploma in gynecology and obstetrics. You need to have MBBS degree to apply for admission in such courses.

On the basis of BHMS, you can only take admission in courses related to your own field, which is homeopathy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?