18th July 2017, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

What rank should I get for admission in polytechnic at Vijayawada?

How much rank should I get seat in computer engineering in government polytechnic in Vijayawada. I am an OC candidate. How many marks i need to get respective seat.my contact no is 8801085944.also please quote the fee structure.my mail id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
21st July 2017, 09:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What rank should I get for admission in polytechnic at Vijayawada?

You should have a rank below 1000, if you want to guarantee admission in a government college in your choice of stream. Hence, try to get a rank below 1000.

In case of reserved category, then rank may be a bit higher for admission at any government college.
21st July 2017, 10:24 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Let me inform you that cutoff ranks never remain same for each year.Every year it keeps on changing depending upon the number of seat availability, difficulty level of entrance test paper, demand of a particular stream/course, number of students appearing for the entrance test, etc. So it can't be presumed of guessed, however you should try your best and make yourself very much prepare for the examination.Getting a government college for computer science engineering is difficult but not impossible, in order to grab a seat in governments college for the said stream try to score within 3000 ranks in the entrance examination.
13th July 2022, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

I got 2615 rank can I get a seat in computer polytechnic Telangana Hyderabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?