12th July 2015, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Polytechnic colleges with 42118 rank?

My name is Manish Dhar. I have scored the rank 42,118 in the JEXPO examination. So i want to know that can i get admission through counselling in the polytechnic colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Delhi government polytechnic colleges such as PUSA and Aryabhat?
  2. Procedure to take admission in NIT college?
  3. Rank to be achieved for admission in any government Polytechnic college at Kolkata through JEXPO for SC candidate?
  4. Can I appear for Polytechnic entrance exam after passing high school? What is the procedure for direct admission in Polytechnic College
  5. Admission in government polytechnic colleges of North & Sout 24 Parganas with JEXPO rank of 19040?
  6. Details about admission procedure for WB Polytechnic College?
  7. Procedure to get admission in Polytechnic course if secured 60% aggregate in 10th standard?
  8. Is it possible to become an Architect through Polytechnic course for 10th student? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Can I get Civil branch if score 120 marks in JEXPO?
  10. Can I get admission in NIT Kurukshetra? Which are the good colleges in Haryana? What is the admission procedure?
  11. List of Polytechnic colleges in Assam? Procedure to get admission for 10th student?
  12. Can I get admission in Al Qabir polytechnic college in Jharkhand having 601 rank?
  13. List of top engineering colleges in AP? What should be the ECET rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get admission in government polytechnic after scoring 7394 rank in delhi polytechnic
  15. How to get admission in government college after scoring 15000 rank in Delhi Polytechnic entrance exam?
  16. Procedure to apply online for admission in Polytechnic colleges of Maharashtra?
  17. Names of polytechnic college in which I can get admission through counseling?
  18. Names of the Polytechnic colleges in West Bengal in which I can get admission through counseling?
13th July 2015, 05:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Polytechnic colleges with 42118 rank?

You have a very high rank and it will be difficult to get admission in a government polytechnic but you can get admission in private polytechnic without any problems.

Hence, if you are called for counselling then you should be ready with the list of top private colleges in which you want admission. With this rank you can get admission but not in a top polytechnic.
13th July 2015, 07:12 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

After announcement of results, the examination authorities will issue a notification for Counselling. Counselling is a process in which you have to select some colleges as per your rank, then in the counselling process, a seat will be allotted to you in one of your selected colleges. After getting seat in any college, you have to report at that college admission office with admission confirmation letter.
13th July 2015, 09:16 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Yes you can get admission through the process of counselling in Polytechnic Colleges with the rank that you have.
So just wait for the counselling day and there is every possibility of you getting admission to a Polytechnic College on the basis of the Rank that you have obtained in JEXPO.
So go for the counselling and you will be able to study in the Polytechnic College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?