15th October 2014, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Would I be able to get admission in Polytechnic college?

My name is hrishab kumar mahto. I had got rank 4583 in polytechnic exam 2014.then could you please tell me would i be able to take admission in polytechnic college?

Related Questions:
  1. In which universities can I do IT diploma? I am interested in learning electrical and diploma course
  2. Would I be able to get admission in Polytechnic college? -- [New]
  3. Diploma correspondence courses in Mechanical Engineering in Universities of Tamilnadu?
  4. Can I appear for Polytechnic entrance exam after passing high school? What is the procedure for direct admission in Polytechnic College
  5. What can I do to do diploma in civil engineering? I wish to join Indian Navy
  6. List of Colleges offering Diploma with Electrical stream in Distance Learning in AP? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of institutes in Kerala offering software programming and application Diploma course of 3 years?
  8. Can I take admission in any polytechnic being 34 years old?
  9. Can I get admission in Al Qabir polytechnic college in Jharkhand having 601 rank?
  10. Which is the best institute for diploma in engineering?
  11. How to get admission in government polytechnic college Vennikkulam? What is the procedure?
  12. How to get admission in Polytechnic College without giving any entrance test? Is it possible to take admission without any donation? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I take lateral entry admission in 2nd year in government college of Polytechnic in UP after scoring 59.6% in 12th?
  14. When the admission of diploma in Mechanical Engineering will be started in PUSA Polytechnic college, Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  15. How much is the percentage required in class 10th for admission in government polytechnic college
  16. Is Postal Recruitment going to be held in AP or any state?
  17. How to study diploma in civil after completing 10th standard?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Jharkhand government polytechnic college after passing with 87%
18th October 2014, 12:00 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Would I be able to get admission in Polytechnic college?

With so many polytechnic colleges available these days, you will definitely get admission in any college but the college will be according to your rank.

With a rank of 4583, you will surely get admission in a polytechnic college. You might not get a government polytechnic college but will surely get admission in a private institute.

Just make sure you get admission in a decent college which has a very good placement record. If you are not getting admission in a reputed polytechnic college, then it is better to for 10+2 admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?