16th December 2014, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Should I discontinue Higher Secondary and opt for Diploma course if got admission in Pusa Polytechnic College?

hello,
i have got 143 rank in cet delhi polytechnic
and getting admission is pusa polytechnic college....
what should i do continue hs or get
admission in pusa polytechnic,delhi

Related Questions:
  1. When the admission of diploma in Mechanical Engineering will be started in PUSA Polytechnic college, Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Is Postal Recruitment going to be held in AP or any state?
  3. Admission in Pusa Polytechnic or Aryabhatt Polytechnic College for a domicile OBC student who has secured 1700 rank in Delhi-CET?
  4. How should I get admission in B.Tech after diploma?
  5. With 1092 rank in Delhi Polytechnic entrance exam, can I get admission in PUSA College through 1st counselling?
  6. Can I get admission in Delhi government polytechnic colleges such as PUSA and Aryabhat?
  7. How to take admission in Pusa Polytechnic for diploma after finishing 10th
  8. How to take admission in Pusa Polytechnic? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to take admission in Pusa Polytechnic after passing 10th? Where will I get the form?
  10. Which stream should i choose? I have got my interest in cars
  11. Colleges for Mechanical engineering in Navi Mumbai?
  12. Detail about the courses that I can opt after 12th higher secondary?
  13. Procedure to get admission in PUSA Polytechnic? What is the date of release of admission form?
  14. How can I apply for B.Tech or B.E in AMIE Institute? I am pursuing diploma in Civil Engineering from PUSA Polytechnic Delhi
  15. How may I continue my studies in B.F.A? I've done my higher secondary education and diploma in Fashion designing
  16. After completing ITI Mechanical Electronics which are the courses offered?
  17. Minimum percentage required to apply for NPTI entrance exam?
  18. Date of sale of the form of Pusa Polytechnic of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
17th December 2014, 05:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I discontinue Higher Secondary and opt for Diploma course if got admission in Pusa Polytechnic College?

Admission in a Diploma course is based on the 10th marks and you if you have got 10th qualification, then you don't need any other qualification for getting admission.

If you are sure about taking admission in Diploma course and you are getting admission in a good institute, then you have to opt out of other regular courses.

It totally depends on you and you have to decide what is good for you. If you think Diploma is a good option then surely you can leave your other options.
3rd April 2016, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I discontinue Higher Secondary and opt for Diploma course if got admission in Pusa Polytechnic College?

I have a question that how can I get the bihar polytechnic form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?