7th January 2015, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

What should be the Diploma percentage required to join PSG college for B.E EEE course?

I am a diploma student doing my DEEE-3yr in PSG POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE.
AFTER MY DIPLOMA COMPLETION I HAVE DECIDED TO JOIN B.E. TO GET BE.EEE SEAT IN PSG COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY WHAT SHOULD BE MY PERCENTAGE?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff for diploma students to join B.E EEE in GCT or PSG?
  2. What minimum percentage is required in diploma for joining PSG college through the counselling for BE course?
  3. Percentage required to join PSG college of engineering?
  4. Marks required for direct 2nd year admission in PSG college after diploma Mechanical?
  5. How to join PSG college after completing DME in JJ college of diploma college?
  6. What cutoff is required to get courses like ECE, EEE or Computer Science for BC female candidate to join in PSG?
  7. Cut off required for admission into psg college of engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to join the engineering college after scoring 85% in diploma in EEE?
  9. Cutoff required for Automobile Engineering in PSG college? How much is the fee structure for the management quota seat in PSG college?
  10. Percentage required to join PSG college of enginering?
  11. Am I eligible to join in PSG Engineering College having scored 92% in Diploma with Mechanical stream?
  12. Procedure to join PSG college in BC Muslim Category? What is the cutoff required?
  13. Cutoff required for SC category to join in PSG engineering college?
  14. What is the cutoff marks required to join Mechatronics? I have completed diploma in instrumentation and control engineering
  15. What is the minimum cutoff marks required to join PSG college?
  16. How to study EEE in PSG college? I am studying 12th in coimbatore
  17. How much percentage is required to join PSG diploma engineering?
  18. Eligibility criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering course in PSG college? How much is the fee structure?
14th January 2015, 10:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the Diploma percentage required to join PSG college for B.E EEE course?

The admission in a B.Tech course after Diploma Engineering is mainly based on the performance in the LEET (Lateral Engineering Entrance Test). You must score at least 50% marks in your Diploma Engineering to become eligible for LEET. There is relaxation of 5% marks for candidates who belong to reserved category.

The rank in the entrance exam will decide whether you will get admission in your choice of college or not. Therefore, you must be very well prepared for LEET because this is the only way you can get admission in a B.Tech course after a Diploma Engineering course.
14th March 2017, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should be the Diploma percentage required to join PSG college for B.E EEE course?

What is the eligibility to join polytechnic course in psg polytechnic college after 12th ?
can i join psg engineering college after completing my diploma in psg polytechnic college/
if , YES . what is the eligibility for that?
12th May 2018, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

I'm completed 88.7% in diploma (eee)...can i join for b.e direct second year in psg by counselling? What the minimum percentage for direct second year counselling in this college?
23rd May 2018, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

I'm completed diploma (eee)with 88.7%..can i join for b.e direct second year in psg by counselling? What the minimum percentage for direct second year counselling in this college?
10th June 2018, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

I have 87 percentage in diploma..I want to join B.E. in civil Engineering in Gct so minimum how much percentage need to join Gct college?
8th June 2021, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the required percentage for polytechnic students to join GCT college ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?