5th May 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

What cutoff is required to get courses like ECE, EEE or Computer Science for BC female candidate to join in PSG?

what cut off is required to get courses like ece or eee or comp. science for bc female candidate to join in psg?

20th May 2011, 09:27 PM
Swathi Chigateri

Default Re: What cutoff is required to get courses like ECE, EEE or Computer Science for BC female candidate to join in PSG?

Hello,
For admission into psg tech you need a cut off of minimum 195 out of 200. Since you are a BC you need to have a cut off of 189 and above
26th May 2011, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What cutoff is required to get courses like ECE, EEE or Computer Science for BC female candidate to join in PSG?

I GOT 963 OUT OF 1000 MARKS IN IPE.SHALL I GET SEAT IN SASTRA COLLEGE OF TANJAORE?
13th June 2011, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

I M STUDYING 12TH AND MY SUBJECTS ARE MATHS,COMPUTER,PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY. AFTER MY 12TH I WOULD LIKE TO DO ECE OR EEE. I REQUEST U TO GUIDE ME TAT WHICH COLLEGE SHALL I GO AND WHAT IS THE CUTOFF TO DO THESE COURSES ?? AND WHAT IS THE FUTURE OF DOING THESE COURSES?
15th February 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

I'm pursuing B.E.(ECE) at Coimbatore. I have applied for TANCET last week. I kindly request you to send me the link where I could download the materials for M.E.(ECE).

Thanks in advance!!!
23rd April 2012, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

for lateral entry student
10th May 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

WHAT CUT OFF IS REQUIRED FOR ECE FOR BC IN MERIT
28th May 2012, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

i am a fc girl student. how is the percentage i should hold in order to get a BE.EEE lateral entry seat in psg college of technology coimbatore
18th June 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

what is cutoff required for cse to in thagaraja in madurai
13th August 2012, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

wat is thecut off required to join BE Fashion Tech??
26th October 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

my cut off is 189 in 2 . i want to study ECE 2nd year in psg is there any apporunity to join psg college
26th October 2012, 10:35 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

cutoff required to get courses like ECE, EEE or Computer Science for BC candidate to join in PSG

200-198.5 FOR CSE,ECE

200-197 FOR ECE
26th October 2012, 10:37 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

cutoff required to get courses like ECE, EEE or Computer Science for BC candidate to join in PSG

200-198.5 FOR CSE,ECE

200-197 FOR ECE
27th March 2013, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

wat courses are available for 195 cutoff in psg?
27th March 2013, 09:12 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

The cut off marks required to get course like ECE, CSE, and EEE courses are as follows:

200 to 210 for CSE and ECE

200 to 205 for EEE

Thank you,

All the best.
26th October 2013, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Hi dear,
1. For admission in PSG you must work hard. you should have minimum cutoff of 194.
2. If the candidate are BC they should have the minimum cutoff of 188.
For the past 3years the cutoff details:
For CSE,ECE 200-198.5 cutoff
For ECE 200-197 cut off

WORK HARD TO REACH YOUR GOAL!!!!!
THANK YOU,
ALL THE BEST!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?