30th July 2013, 12:19 AM

What is the scope for a job? I am doing diploma in ECE

M doing diploma in ece aftr that what should i go for?b.tech or AMIE?Which 1 hv more job gurantee

Related Questions:
16th June 2016, 12:21 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope for a job? I am doing diploma in ECE

Being a diploma in ECE, the government job options available for you on the basis of your educational qualification are as here under :-

* You are eligible for becoming commissioned officer in the Indian Defense by qualifying NDA entrance examination.

* You are eligible for becoming Junior Engineer in Indian Railways by qualifying RRB entrance examination.

* You are eligible for becoming lower divisional clerk in government offices by qualifying SSC CHSL examination.

Apart from educational; qualification you need to satisfy age limit, nationality and other criteria for appearing in these examination which you can check on their official link which are www.upsc.gov.in, www.rrb.gov.nic.in and www.ssconline.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?