3rd August 2014, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

What should I do Diploma or 12th for admission in degree courses of NIFT? Which has more value?

hello
i gave my 10th board exams this time.
I want admission in NIFT for degree.
Should i do 12th or do diploma?
Does both have same value?
Or diploma has no value?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I do 12th or Diploma for admission in NIFT? Which one has more value?
  2. NIFT PG courses
  3. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  4. Can I join fashion designing after SSLC?
  5. Details of Diploma in HR after B.Com?
  6. Should I join diploma course or reappear for 12th board exams after failing in Intermediate? Will I get admission on the basis of my 10th marksheet(52%)? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it easy to get admission in diploma after 10th? How different is diploma from B.E?
  8. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of NIFT? How to take admission in NIFT? How much marks are needed to take admission in NIFT Delhi and NIFT Bangalore
  9. Can a student take admission in NIFT Delhi after 12th? What's the syllabus and cut off marks for the same?
  10. Which are the diploma or degree courses after 12th?
  11. Should I go for diploma after 10th or degree after 12th? Which entrance to answer to join degree college after diploma?
  12. How can I get admission in degree course? I have passed 12th
  13. Is it true that degree after diploma has the same importance as degree after 12th? Which one is more preferred?
  14. List of colleges within Gujarat and number of seats for admission to lateral entry in Civil and Electrical Engineering? How to apply for it?
  15. Can I do CA after opting for Hindi in Class 11? Career options other than CA?
  16. Will I get admission in NIFT after scoring 5209 in NIFT exam?
  17. What should I do to pursue Fashion Engineering from NIFT having completed 12th Biology and Master Degree in Sociology?
  18. What other courses can I do after diploma in ETC?
30th August 2014, 08:52 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do Diploma or 12th for admission in degree courses of NIFT? Which has more value?

NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF FASHION TECHNOLOGY

There are 15 NIFT campuses in India.
These are
NIFT Bengaluru
NIFT Bhopal
NIFT Chennai
NIFT Gandhinagar
NIFT Hyderabad
NIFT Kannur
NIFT Kolkata
NIFT Mumbai
NIFT New Delhi
NIFT Patna
NIFT Raebareli
NIFT Shillong
NIFT Kangra
NIFT Jodhpur
NIFT Bhubaneshwar

The bachelor degree programs available at these NIFT campuses are
Bachelor Programs (B.Des.) - Design

Fashion Design
Leather Design
Accessory Design
Textile Design
Knitwear Design
Fashion Communication

Bachelor Programs (B.F.Tech.) - Technology

Apparel Production

(Only New Delhi, Chennai and Kolkata campuses offer all the above mentioned course)

All the above mentioned courses are 4 year courses and both 10+2 passed or diploma
(engg) holder students can apply for the entrance test for admission. The syllabus of the
entrance test is same for all applicants.

Therefore, if you have to do a B.F.Tech. or B.Des. from a NIFT campus then you should
avoid diploma in engineering and choose 10+2 board examination.

For any further details regarding this you can refer the NIFT admission brochure attached
with this message.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NIFT Prospectus2014.pdf(2.99 MB, 68 views)
3rd September 2014, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do Diploma or 12th for admission in degree courses of NIFT? Which has more value?

Can I join the nift b.des ...m pursuing diploma group c my trade is fashion designing and garment technology...after 10
18th July 2015, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

After 10th if I do integrated course (diploma and degree) of B.tech in NMIMS will give same
weightage comparing if I do degree after 12th at other college like somaiya
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?