21st April 2020, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if completed Diploma in Computer Technology and not interested to pursue a BTech course?

Sir, I have completed my Diploma in Computer Technology course. I am not interested in BTech course. I would like to know what should I do now? I am really confused. Please help me in this regard.

18th April 2021, 12:43 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: What should I do if completed Diploma in Computer Technology and not interested to pursue a BTech course?

You can search job requirements if you are not interested to study now.

If you want to study but not interested to pursue BTech course than you can go for BCA course or any other graduation course.

There are lots of job opportunities available for Diploma holders.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?