1st March 2018, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get job in Bank if completed Diploma in Computer Technology?

I have completed Diploma in Computer Technology. I have secured 54% in my Diploma. I would like to know that which are the jobs available for me in Government sector? I am interest to work in Banks. So, I am eligible for Bank jobs?

Related Questions:
  1. Process of acquiring job in Railway or Bank after diploma in Computer Technology?
  2. Am I eligible to do MCA course if I have completed diploma in Information technology?
  3. Can I get a job in Bank or in police after completion of diploma in computer science engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Diploma in Computer Technology is eligible for IBPS?
  5. What should I do for Bank Jobs after completing diploma in computer technology?
  6. How can I get a job in Indian Navy after completing diploma in computer technology
  7. Is there any job in bank on Diploma basis? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility to get job as Clerk, SO and PO in IBPS if completed Diploma and Degree in Information Technology?
  9. Will I be eligible to do MBA having completed 10th and Diploma in Computer Technology?
  10. Can I apply for bank job after passing 12th and computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to apply for BSNL junior engineering exam after having 2 backlogs in final year of diploma in computer science?
  12. Am i eligible for bank job after completing diploma in EEE with 69.81%
  13. Are the Diploma In Textile Technology Student Eligible for doing any U.G. course?
  14. Which government job I can apply for after completion of diploma in textile technology?
  15. Eligibility of getting job in bank after completing diploma in ECE with % marks?
  16. Which IAF entrance exams i can appear with Diploma qualification in Computer Science?
  17. What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  18. What can I do after diploma in computer technology? -- [Most Discussed]
12th March 2018, 09:49 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job in Bank if completed Diploma in Computer Technology?

Being a diploma in computer technology degree holder you are not eligible for getting banking jobs as the minimum educational qualification for getting bank jobs in nationalized banks of India is a bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

So, being a diploma degree holder which is not equivalent to any bachelor degree course you first need to pursue a bachelor degree course and then you need to qualify bank examinations like IBPS bank examination or SBI bank examinations for your recruitment in nationalized banks at the post of bank clerk, bank PO, and bank SO provided you satisfy the other eligibility criteria for these posts too.
14th March 2018, 08:03 AM
chikkykranthi619

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job in Bank if completed Diploma in Computer Technology?

You have done diploma in Computer Technology based on this qualification you cannot get a bank job because minimum educational requirement for applying any bank job is degree or any equivalent from the recognized borad/university.

But you can try for some government jobs :
-- Data entry operator
-- Group- D positions in railway's
-- Clerical cadre positions in respective state government departments like revenue department.
-- Staff selection commission i.e CHSL
-- Railway TC etc... were some of the government sector jobs you can try.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?