8th June 2016, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Transfer from a bad Diploma college to a good one is possible after 1st year?

I am studying diploma first year computer engineering in a bad college and I would like to change my college for the second year and I have all my subjects cleared

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get transfer to another college after doing diploma 1st year
  2. How can I transfer to another college? I am doing diploma 1st year
  3. Can I continue my Diploma to get good Job having a year gap after completion of 1st year of Diploma with 84%?
  4. How to transfer to any government college? I am studying 1st year B.E in VRS college of engineering and technology
  5. Is it possible to get transfer after finishing 1st semester in 1st year diploma
  6. Can i do Diploma transfer from Government college to Private college?
  7. Procedure to transfer college while in 1st year in RPET Rajasthan Board?
  8. Procedure to transfer to a different college while studying in 1st year Civil Engineering in Bharat Engineering College?
  9. Can I get transfer from one Government Polytechnic college to another if already submitted the transfer letter?
  10. Can I transfer from one college to another after final year?
  11. How to transfer from RGEC Meerut to some college in Lucknow or Delhi?
  12. Is it possible to transfer to other private college before 1st semester in MCA course?
  13. Possibility to get transfer if completed 1st year of Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  14. What is the procedure followed to transfer from one college to the other before completion?
  15. Transfer of diploma college from one to another college
  16. How to transfer to B.Tech college from Hyderabad to West Godavari
  17. Can I transfer to any other engineering college after 1st year? we are shifting to other place -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can i transfer to college of engineering while studying B.Tech 1st year
8th June 2016, 08:17 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Transfer from a bad Diploma college to a good one is possible after 1st year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying diploma first year computer engineering in a bad college and I would like to change my college for the second year and I have all my subjects cleared
A student admitted in a particular institution is expected to undergo and complete the full course in the same institution. But in some extra ordinary situations you can apply for transfer of institutions at the 3rd semester or 5th semester. But you are not sure about getting a seat. You have to verify the vacancy in the institutions you want to join. There are lots of formalities are there in shifting of Diploma college. If possible you will try for a transfer through the transfer application.
9th June 2016, 01:57 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Transfer from a bad Diploma college to a good one is possible after 1st year?

Yes, you can change your college after completion of your 1st year of diploma. For changing your college you must have to pay non refundable migration fee of worth 2000 rupees. Also there must be availability of a vacant seat in your respective stream in the admission seeking institute. You can fill maximum two preferences for the new college under migration process. After getting the result of migration process, you must have to report in the migrated institute with in one week.
18th April 2021, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Is the transfer depends on first year result
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?