27th March 2012, 08:59 AM
vr.Meyyappan

Will I be eligible to do MBA having completed 10th and Diploma in Computer Technology?

I have complete 10 and diploma in computer technology.will i am eligible to do mba.if I am not eligible to do mba w

22nd April 2012, 11:17 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible to do MBA having completed 10th and Diploma in Computer Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vr.Meyyappan View Post
I have complete 10 and diploma in computer technology.will i am eligible to do mba.if I am not eligible to do mba w
To get admission an any recognized Institute for Master of Business Administration [MBA] program, one must have completed the Bachelors degree program from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. Admission to the Institute is based on entrance exams, group discussion and personal interview. The duration of the program is two years and comprises of four semesters.

However, there are Institutes which offers MBA program to those candidates who holds diploma along with a minimum of five years working experience. One of such Institute is Indian Management School & Research Centre. The Institute offers distance program. For detail information one may refer to the official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?